WhatsApp Notification Module for WHMCS is a module that was created and developed to add functions in providing notifications in the form of information to whatsapp customers and administrators on the WHMCS system.
The following are some of the message features that are in this module, including the following :
- Welcome Message
- Alert Notification
- Birthday Messages
- Reset Password
- Invoice Notification
- Payment Reminder
- Due Date Notifications
- Payment Confirmation
- Service Activation
- Service Suspension
- Service Reactivation
- Service Termination
- Tickets Opened
- Ticket Answered
- Closed Ticket
For those of you who have made a purchase for the notification module for whmcs, you will get the whatsapp gateway and the module for whmcs itself.
The following features on the whatsapp gateway used in this module:
- Login, Restart, Logout System
- History Message List
- Send Direct Messages
- Settings for user login and token api
- API Available to integrate with other platforms such as WHMCS
Requirements WhatsApp gateway :
- VPS / Dedicated Server / Home Server.
This application requires a host in the form of a computer, VPS, or a dedicated server. Can run on Linux or Windows operating systems.
- WhatsApp Number.
It is recommended to use a secondary number, not a primary number. Make sure the number has been used before or is not a new number. This is to avoid being suspended from WhatsApp.
This application stores data in a MySQL database. You can install MySQL natively or portably via the existing bundle stack.
How to run WhatsApp Gateway:
- Make sure your computer / server connected to Internet.
- Create mysql database.
- Setting configuration file on config.yaml (just adjust the following settings, ignore the others)
cors_origin: "http://yourdomain.com, http://127.0.0.1"
- Run whatsapp gateway with command
- Access the WhatsApp Gateway url that has been set.
- Log in using user: admin and password: 123456789
- You will see Rest Api URL and Token on Dashboard which will be used to connect to the whmcs module.
- Scan your WhatsApp QR Code
How to install and setting the WHMCS WhatsApp Notification Module:
- Extract into path_to_whmcs/modules/addons/
- Login to WHMCS Dashboard Admin
- Activate module on Addon Modules menu
- Configure user permission
- Go to System Settings menu and set the following settings.
- Signature to be sent : Fill in with your business signature
- Admin WA Number : Fill with admin whatsapp number (ex: 085314446664)
- Message Log Retention : Fill with 0
- Source for Date of Birth : Ignore it
- Sending Method : Select Standard WHMCS field [ Phone ]
- Customize WA Origin Number : Ignore it
- Delay for sending messages : Ignore it
- WADB Server URL : your Rest Api URL with the port (see on whatsapp gateway dashboard)
- WADB Token : Fill with Token (see on whatsapp gateway dashboard)
- License Key : Fill with your license key (see on billing.idtechdev.com)
- Registered License Email : your email address
- Setting your database config on path_to_whmcs/modules/addons/idevwa_whatsapp/idevwa_crons/config.php
- Setting cronjob /usr/bin/curl --silent https://yourdomain.com/path_to_whmcs/modules/addons/idevwa_whatsapp/idevwa_crons/cron.php >/dev/null 2>&1 for every 2 minutes
* If you encounter any problems, don't hesitate to contact us :)