WhatsApp Notification Module for WHMCS is a module that was created and developed to add functions in providing notifications in the form of information to whatsapp customers and administrators on the WHMCS system.
- Hosting Account Information
- Reseller Account Information
- Dedicated/VPS Account Information
- Upcoming Domain Renewal Notice
- Domain Expired Notice
- Domain Renewal Confirmation
- Ticket Opened Admin
The following are some of the message features that are in this module, including the following :
- Welcome Message
- Alert Notification
- Birthday Messages
- Reset Password
- Invoice Notification (with PDF file!)
- Payment Reminder
- Due Date Notifications
- Payment Confirmation (with PDF file!)
- Service Activation
- Service Suspension
- Service Reactivation
- Service Termination
- Tickets Opened
- Ticket Answered
- Closed Ticket
For those of you who have made a purchase for the notification module for whmcs, you will get the whatsapp gateway and the module for whmcs itself.
The following features on the whatsapp gateway used in this module:
- Login, Restart, Logout System
- History Message List
- Send Direct Messages
- Settings for user login and token api
- API Available to integrate with IDEVWA - WHMCS Notification Module
Requirements WhatsApp gateway :
- VPS / Dedicated Server / Home Server.
This application requires a host in the form of a computer, VPS, or a dedicated server. Can run on Linux or Windows operating systems.
- WhatsApp Number.
It is recommended to use a secondary number, not a primary number. Make sure the number has been used before or is not a new number. This is to avoid being suspended from WhatsApp.
This application stores data in a MySQL database. You can install MySQL natively or portably via the existing bundle stack.
How to run WhatsApp Gateway:
- Make sure your computer / server connected to Internet.
- Create mysql database.
- Setting configuration file on config.yaml (just adjust the following settings, ignore the others)
timezone: Asia/Jakarta #adjust to your timezone
user: root #change root to your mysql user
password: password #change password to your mysql password
cors_origin: http://yourdomain, http://127.0.0.1
# change yourdomain to your actual domain for WA Gateway Server
# dont change http to https
# now save it
- After save config.yaml, then add executable permission to kirimwa file
sudo chmod +x kirimwa
- And then run install.sh using command:
sudo bash install.sh
- Now, you can run the WA Gateway service:
sudo systemctl start kirimwa.service
sudo systemctl status kirimwa.service
- If the service run successfully, open http://yourdomain:8080/ on your browser.
- Log in using user: admin and password: 123456789
- You will see Rest Api URL and Token on Dashboard which will be used to connect to the whmcs module.
- Scan your WhatsApp QR Code
How to install and setting the WHMCS WhatsApp Notification Module:
- Extract into path_to_whmcs/modules/addons/
- Login to WHMCS Dashboard Admin
- Activate module on Addon Modules menu
- Configure user permission
- Go to System Settings menu and set the following settings.
- Signature to be sent : Fill in with your business signature
- Admin WA Number : Fill admin whatsapp number with country code (ex: 6285314446664)
- Message Log Retention : Fill with 0
- Source for Date of Birth : Ignore it
- Sending Method : Select Standard WHMCS field [ Phone ]
- Customize WA Origin Number : Ignore it
- Delay for sending messages : Ignore it
- WADB Server URL : your Rest Api URL with the port (see on whatsapp gateway dashboard)
- WADB Token : Fill with Token (see on whatsapp gateway dashboard)
- License Key : Fill with your license key (see on billing.idtechdev.com)
- Registered License Email : your email address
- Setting your database config on path_to_whmcs/modules/addons/idevwa_whatsapp/idevwa_crons/config.php (this is configuration to connect to your whmcs database, not whatsapp gateway database)
- Setting cronjob /usr/bin/curl --silent https://yourwhmcsdomain.com/path_to_whmcs/modules/addons/idevwa_whatsapp/idevwa_crons/cron.php >/dev/null 2>&1 for every 2 minutes
* If you encounter any problems, don't hesitate to contact us :)